1. I have posted a complaint/comment, but it doesn’t appear on the website. Why? When will my complaint/comment be posted?
Some complaints may require to be previewed by our staff first to make sure they do not contain spam messages or offensive expressions.
This process may take from a few hours to 1-2 business days, so please be patient.
Please be aware that the complaints are checked 24/7, so if you posted your
We highly recommend not to post any personal details in your complaints (phone numbers, personal addresses, etc.) to avoid possible misuse of your data.
2. How can I change my email ID?
Your email ID can be changed by our support team.
To contact us, please click here, and provide the new email ID you would like to use.
3. How can I contact other users of File a Complaint.com?
Click on the user’s nickname. You will be taken to his/her profile.
Click on "Send Message" button.
4. How can I find out the contact information of a complaint author?
You can send a personal message to a user through our messaging system and request such details.
5. How can I delete my complaint/comment/user profile?
Please contact our support team for such questions.
6. How can I contact Fileacomplaint.com support team?
To contact our support team, please Click Here.
Please be aware that the approximate response time may take up to 48 hours (24/7-365).
7. How can I call Fileacomplaint.com Support Team?
We do provide customer support over the phone.
You can call us on:
+1 (212) 222-7100
We will endeavor to respond to your query at the earliest opportunity, normally within 48 hours 24/7-7days a week.